Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hulkey's all done!

Of course, still pending feedback and comments from my animator friends. Probably some bug requests as well haha.

Added various deformations using the poseDeformer plugin, still my trusted tool with regards to shape fixes. Shapes are sculpted mostly, but I did setup a separate rig with Maya Muscle skin system to provide the base of deformations. Took a short time to setup, but got really good results with it. Using that, shapes are duplicated off the geometry, and used as target shapes in the poseDeformer nodes. Simple and easy, yet the results are great and the rig still remained fast enough for Animation.

I'll probably compile a whole list of Hulkey's features as well as demos, but for now, I'll just leave you with a fun pose of him. :)


No comments: